Sunday, July 23, 2006

East Coast - BIG FUN DAY

Today is one of many super happy days! I have an outing with E151 members at East Coast today. Initially didn’t plan to go because I wanted to go for bible study. But I really felt Holy Spirit speaking strongly in my heart that I should join this outing today.


Indeed we must always avail ourselves whenever we’re given an opportunity. God has placed us in a certain place at a certain time. There is a time and season for everything. Sometimes you never know that your presence will bless someone else, can make a great difference in the lives of the people you are with. If you’re absent at that very moment, you may very well miss an opportunity to stand in the gap.


When we first arrive at East coast, the rest were not here yet. So there’s only Carol, Nicole, Estee, Jonathan and Qiyou. We were waiting so long for the rest to come. But you know what’s the amazing part? Even as we are waiting, conversation started flowing out from our mouths naturally. Nicole, Estee and myself were chatting NON-STOP…. and every conversation was so humerous, witty and interesting. Not only that, it seems like we’re able to talk about a lot of things and it all happened so naturally. We do not need to purpose think of a topic to talk about. It seems like Nicole and myself can be hosts for variety shows cos we are arguing non-stop. All of a sudden, I become very quick in my thinking to be able to “counter-attack” her! It was so fun! Ya…. Fellowship should be like that…. So natural, fun and enjoyable. Fellowship is from the heart.


Since I did not plan for this outing, I was dressed in my white pants and high heels due to church service in the morning. At East Coast, some of us rent bicycles and the rest go roller blading. I was very uncomfortable in my white pants and heels because I was worried I may dirtied my sparkling white pants. So I folded up my pants and thoroughly clean up the bicycle’s seat! Keep wiping the seat with paper and make sure there’s no more dirt or sand on it anymore before I ride on it. Hahhahahha…..


We proceeded to cycle with Xiangcen, Steve, Nicole, Estee and myself. Five of us went cycling from the middle of East Coast to the very end. It was very uncomfortable at first because its been a long time since I last went cycling. But I got the hang of it after a while and started enjoying the ride.


During cycling, Nicole, Estee and myself were cycling quite closely together. We ended up trying to sing songs. But there did not seem to be a song that we all know how to sing. So Nicole began to lead us into singing Tanya’s “Beautiful Love”. I think we repeat this whole song throughout the whole cycling journey.


After cycling, we sat down at a nearby bench and started chatting about so many things. Its really a heart-to-heart talk, very open sharing. I felt so encouraged by them and so bless to hear them share about their lives.


Since we hit off so well, we decided to call ourselves S-H-E.

Nicole = Selina
Xiaowei = Hebe
Estee = Ella

Then we came up with a very funny action to introduce ourselves! Waa… its so funny!


When Qiyou and Jonathan came back from their roller blading, I was asking them why are they back so fast. I was so amazed at what Qiyou shared.


Qiyou said that as he was trying to catch up with the rest, he realized that Jonathan was not able to catch up as Jonathan was very far back behind. He decided to go back and find Jonathan.


When I heard this, I felt so touched by his thoughtfulness. He is a new friend, yet he remembered to care.


Calista was enjoying herself. She’s so good at roller blading.


Xiangcen is a super sports woman. After cycling for more than one hour, she went jogging!!


Today at East Coast is a very fruitful day.



Miss Wanli's presence

I thank God for this opportunity that all of us can come together.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing FUN we had! "S.H.E" rules. Stay tune, guys!

 
At 2:01 am , Blogger Ah Hao said...

hey miss sherri, juz wanna let u know that ur company is very much appreciated by myself !!! it was truly a tiring but fun day and it surely wldnt have been the same without u around! =)

 
At 11:00 pm , Blogger olenju said...

Errr.. ah hao, y u call her miss sherri?
Anyway, it's really a great outing! Clean healthy fun n fellowship! N the birth of our own SHE. *FAINT*
N nico san, u found the various blogs already i assume? :)

 
At 12:23 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Many many blogs! Share my links and help me spread the love of my PLUSHIES!

 
At 7:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed yourself and had fun dear sis! The song Beautiful love is really nice..i've got it..if u want, i can send u. and Aww...its so sweet to know that i'm being missed! Haha..ok, next time i shall make time and join u guys for outing! =)

 
At 7:24 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird..can't seem to attach my name to the previous and this comment..but it by yours truly, wanli, anyway =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home