Sunday, May 21, 2006

So Refreshed!


Today has been a very very fruitful day.


This morning at service, the first person I have a very heartening talk with was Stefan. I noticed the glory in his face as he conversed with me – he was smiling, and very outspoken. He shared with me about the things that God has worked in his life, and how he has overcame certain issues and thinking. I can almost feel the tangible Joy of God in him. He was very friendly, and had a great fellowship with our cell group members.


Today was supposed to be a long day - a very early morning Service at 9am, and another long prayer meeting in the afternoon. I am so proud of 6 persons:


Wanli – she was sick and not feeling well. Yet during the prayer meeting in the afternoon, she stood during the whole session and did not rest on her chair. She prayed strongly and courageously.


Calista – this girl had very little rest the whole of this week, got to wake up at 6.30am almost every morning and has tasks to do until late at night. Yet she stayed for prayer meeting and tried her very best to focus even though she’s feeling very tired.


Jacinta – very young in Christ, yet follow us for prayer meeting not once, but at least twice! Not “sulkily” but HAPPILY.


Jonathan – did not have water with him, was feeling very thirsty. But persevered with us throughout the whole prayer meeting. When it came to singing praise, he was jumping up and down with joy. So cute!

Yanlin and Xiangcen - Soul winning lambs, never fail to bring joy to this cell group, and always bring lots of wonderful friends.


After a prayer meeting, I went home feeling refreshed. I feel very happy. The power of prayer is indescribable. It really helps me to have:

· More self control in my character, personality, and spiritual walk
· More joy in my heart
· More patience in my words and deeds
· More love for my spiritual family, leaders, and God



Thank you Heavenly Father.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:31 am , Blogger Stefan said...

it's kinda stressful when i know 2 people have noticed a difference in me and i will have to take pains to upkeep my 'status' now. WAKAKAKAKAKA!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home