Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The End is Better Than The Beginning

It was my birthday last Monday, 5 June 2006. This is a special day – the birth of a child of God FEW years ago ;op

It was really a great week on hindsight. However, only 5 June Monday itself, I don’t feel very happy on that day. It was my birthday, yet I have to go Expo and revise for my studies. Can’t celebrate and play. Can’t relax because my exam was on Wednesday.


The comforting part was a good friend of mine sms me at 1am in the morning to wish me happy birthday. The 2nd person to sms Happy Birthday was Bro. Ziwei in the morning. My family seem to forget all about it. They did not sing me birthday song, neither did they send me any sms. I felt moody the whole day.


Its like something is not right when someone close to you don’t come to you with a birthday cake full of candles and sing happy birthday song to you. I reached home at about 9.45pm and just when I was about to feel that my birthday is over just like that, my cute brother (aka PINKIE DOG) waited for me to open the door when I went home, and came out to me with a cake out of the dark (he switched off all the lights).


The funny part was my brother (aka PINKIE DOG) was a ONE-MAN show. Saw him juggle between the camera, the cake and the candles. Because my mother was not at home, he has to prepare the cake and candles. He also tried to be funny by sticking candles on the floor to make two funny words – “Lau Gao” (meaning “Monkey” in Hokkien dialect). This word originates from my Monkey (Chinese zodiac). End up the candles formation are not successful and my sister accidentally stepped on the formation. Ooops! hahahha....



Notice the video camera? It was a blessing from my sister xuan. Initially she wanted to buy a digital camera, and saved up money for it. But as she visited the PC fair, she knew that I always wanted a video camera, and thus she decided to spend her money to buy me the video camera instead and forgo her desire to buy a digital camera. What a great sis I have.

When I saw my pinkie dog coming out with a cake, everything becomes so bright! Its like using the right key to open the door. At that moment I understand why I felt sad the whole day. Felt so touched by my pinkie’s surprises. Of course my dear sis xuan got a hand in it as well ;o)

On 7 June, wed, was my exam. It was one of the best examinations I’ve ever had. What a great exam on my birthday week.


Bro. Ziwei said the cg’s going to celebrate my birthday on sat. I really look forward to it. When the whole cg sang birthday song to me, I felt so happy. Its really great to have a spiritual family who “goes through thick and think with you”. Hahhahaha….


Estee and Kelvin gave me a set of beautiful necklace and earrings. Xiangcen gonna give me an interesting bag, and Bro. Ziwei gave me Pastor Sun’s CD. The best part was, he let me choose which album I like, since got 2 different covers. CG gave me a christian book "Fear of the Lord." what a great book!


On Sunday 11 June, my daddy brought the whole family to zoo. My mum was so excited that she said we going to “visit our relatives”. Laugh die me….


It was very sunny at first, but at the later afternoon, rain started to pour. It was disappointing at first, seeing that the animal show had to end when it already started. As we headed back to the starting point, wondering what to do next, my wise sister xiao xuan suddenly suggested a great idea. That we could all wear those transparent rain coat and go visiting the animals in the rain!


We ended up having a GREAT TIME. Here’s some interesting scenes at the zoo. Gonna put a smile on your face….








What a joy having no exam stress and just relaxing and walking down the Memory Lane via my transportation vehicle called Bloggie.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:34 am , Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Dear Xiaowei, happy birthday to you. :)

I believe on your birthday, not only your family members celebrated for you, God and His angels in heaven rejoiced because God remembered the day He created such a sweet gal like you. :)

 
At 5:09 pm , Blogger olenju said...

Dear Xiaowei, really happy to read ur blog. Simple things. Happy things. :)

 
At 9:26 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Dear sis Kless and Xiangcen,

Thanks for your sweet comments here. Really add a warmth to my heart :o)

 
At 12:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh, i din realise it's your birthday... cos i haven't been reading your blog. no time, lah.
anyway, Happy BELATED Birthday!
hope it's not too late to wish you all of God's blessings.
you've been such a blessing to so many people, and i know that everyone's rejoicing for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home