Thursday, June 08, 2006

Give All Glory to God - Examination

It is 1.39pm in the afternoon. I am in my car, on my way to Expo.
I have discovered a beautiful shortcut to TPE (Tampines Expressway). This short cut allows me to drive into a country side, where there is vast greenery and clear blue sky. Occasionally I can see a low flying commercial or fighter plane. There is an optional route to Seletar Airport too. The beautiful part is, this route is so near my house and it shortens the distance to Expo.


I reach Expo – Hall 9 at 2.10pm. This is the place where we normally have lunch and fellowship together as a cell group. There were lots of people waiting outside. Some were revising their notes, some are chatting. As for myself, I am standing right in the middle of the pathway, flipping through my notes for the very last time.


My seat no. is 2029. My sitting position is facing Hall 8. As I make myself comfortable in my little orange seat, I saw Hall 8 right in front of me. I felt so happy and secure just by looking at Hall 8. Because this is a place where we have our church services every weekend. I felt like there are hundreds of angels surrounding this exam premises.


I took out my pencil, pens, highlighters, ruler, big water bottle, NRIC, student card, and place them one by one nicely on the table. By the time I have settled down, its only 2.40pm. I have 20 minutes more! What should I do?!


I decided to lie on the table and rest my eyes. As I lay on the table, I kept praying in tongues and singing worship songs in my heart. This goes on for 10 mins! It feels so good! Wow….. I still got time to fellowship with God even in exam. Thank God for His Grace.


Finally its time to start the exam paper. This is the first time, in history of taking exam papers for my part time Accounting degree, that I can finish the paper before the bell rings, and not only that, but I can answer all questions with confidence, yet still got sufficient time to re-check all my answers!


Wow…… I want to thank God so much for helping me in this exam. Without God, I would not have the strength and wisdom to come this far. When I was tidying up my stuff, I found a letter that informed all students about the top placing in each examination for all subjects. I saw the paper I took last semester – Internal Control and Audit. There was one student who got 76 marks and was 3rd in Singapore Placing, and 12th in Worldwide Placing. I was so surprised. Because I got 71 marks for that subject!


Give All Glory to God.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:59 am , Blogger Mummy Kless said...

I was wondering how come U so long never blog.. haha.. glad yr exams are over! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home