Sunday, November 27, 2005

God is in Control

The weather is so cold nowadays. Even for a person who seldom fall sick has given in to fever, flu, cough and sorethroat nowadays.

Still remember I felt very sick on Monday and Tuesday, kept coughing and having fever, was shivering as well. Decided to visit Doctor on Tuesday night.

Doctor Yong gave me MC for Wednesday, but i still have to go to work due to the projects that i'm handling -- Need to do testing, deadline is on Friday.

On Wednesday morning, I was sitting in the car and ready to drive to work. In my mind, i was thinking about my work and worried if my sickness will hinder my work performance.

At that moment, I felt a deep sense of peace descending in the car. Like God telling me that "He is in Control".

Immediately, my heart felt so joyful.

Thank God for comforting me in times like these.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home