Saturday, November 05, 2005

Glorious Living

Today has been a very fruitful night for me - Pastor Kong was preaching about GLORY!

I felt that this is a very great encouragement for me, as well as a confirmation that God is telling me to go on for the dreams that I have.

Pastor Kong said that Glory is reserved for the OVERCOMERS - Glory is revealed when a problem is solved.

Pastor Kong also preached that Glory is released by WORK - No Work, No Glory.

People who maximise their Glory are always TIRED.

He also said that just because something is very tough and requires lots of effort does not mean it is not the Will of God.

wow....

Pastor Kong also encouraged all of us who desires to go for further studies to keep pursuing this dream and don't just sit there and do nothing.

He also said a special prayer for this group of people. And I stood up as well.

I always wanted to study Chartered Financial Analyst C.F.A. , just that its too expensive and a lot of people tell me that this is very difficult.

A lot of people also asked me why i studied ACCA in the first place since what i wanted is a CFA.
All i can said is, if I have not taken ACCA in the first place, i would never be able to step back into the Finance industry (specifically Treasury sector) due to an initial wrong career decision.

In hindsight, I am so amazed at how God guided me.

Proverbs 16:9
A man’s heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

I will keep praying and ask God to help me in my decision towards pursuing this.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is outstanding! No better time than now to stop on this website about risultati scommesse . Not only risultati scommesse

 
At 11:33 pm , Blogger Yanlin said...

Ah-ne Xiaowei!!!
Proverbs 16:9
A man’s heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

I was reading this verse this afternoon!!!
Another one: Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plan will succeed!!!
I also wana pen down my thoughts and revelations!!!

 
At 2:38 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah..haha..I'm so happy for you two, xiaowei and yanlin..haha
I agree tt the service was good!
And xiaowei, persue wat u wanna do..wo hui yong yuan zhi chi ni de, dear sista! Haha =)

 
At 10:58 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

wow.... so happy to see you both here and giving me encouragements!

both ah-nes yanlin and wanli! we will work hard ya! For the glory of God!

 
At 12:07 am , Blogger Yanlin said...

i start my blog le...
http://www.a-heart-after-you.blogspot.com/
=p

 
At 1:04 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

wa... yanlin u got a blog!! so happy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home