Thursday, November 17, 2005

OFFICE PLAY DAY

Today in office was fun!

First we order pizzas, and have a great feast of assorted seafood and coke!

Second, we took out a box of decorative Christmas ornaments from the store and started decorating the whole office! In our building, we have 2 sections on each level - Big Bubble and Small Bubble.

I belong to the 9th floor, Small Bubble section and thus we can have the whole place "to ourselves" heee....

It took us about 3 hours of lunch and decoration and Small Bubble is now very very beautiful. Got this Grand and Majestic feeling when you walk in!

Thirdly, after all the fun, my colleague's monitor was spoiled. So she called our IT guys to come and help. They came back to her with a new monitor and while fixing her monitor, my colleague asked me in a cheeky manner if i wanna "change any parts"?

So i told her i felt like changing my keyboard to Dell's black colour key board. My colleague immediately conveyed this to the IT guy and he said "OKIE!"

wAAAAAAAAA........ the next thing i did..... i follow the IT guy to this office with my old keyboard and exchange this my long-awaiting Black colour Dell keyboard. I came back with a big grin on my face. hehehehehe

Today is a great adventure!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home