Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tonight has been an extraordinary night.

My father bought nasi lemak from a very good stall in Chong Pang market and drove us all the way to the reservoir near our house for a "picnic". The reservoir is somewhere between Seletar and Orchid country club.

We were wondering how to eat our food as this was a last minute decision, and we have no picnic mat nor any newspaper. Thank God that there are some plastic boxes in my father's car boot! We used those boxes as our "tables". heee....

We had chicken wings, ice lemon tea, nasi lemak, and otah! yummy....

Above all the delicious food, the best thing that ever happened is a great time together with my family.

Thank you God!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah..oh man..FOOD!! I'm hungry man..at these kinda unearthly hours..its all ur fault...I only had one meal today..=(

 
At 10:58 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

how come u only have one meal today???

 
At 8:51 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..can have one meal is gd enough le..nowadays also dunno wat kinda meal i'm having..all at different,weird timing..sometime i'll be having breakfast at 1+pm?..dinner at 12mindnight? Lol..
and normally i'll not really eat during sch,which is like half the day? but i do snack quite a lot..haha =)

Ya..how 'early' i'm zzz hor? My record this wk is 4plus..5 in the morning..Sigh..my timing is all in a mess now..and sometime i really lost track of it..stupid exam..
On sat afternoon, i was asking jinhong why isn't he working and he was like today is..sat? Then on the same day at night, i was 'screaming' that i forgot to go and record my show on time and my dad thought tt i was mad.. The show is on sun night and not sat..Getting mixed up with the time twice in a single day..oh man..
Then there was also once when i woke up at 8pm screaming i was late for sch! and my family watch me 'bang' around and they just laugh..so bad..i dunno if i can take anymore of this kinda 'shock' by myself..haha.. Hmmm, maybe its also because i really had v bad experiences before..i was late for my major a'maths exam twice last yr..and now i'm always worrying abt waking up late especially on the days of exam..ask xc and u'll know..haha
Sigh..so stress..can't even rest-in-peace..=(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home