Friday, November 11, 2005

little thots

i am so happy now! In orchard HSBC building having my training. They gave me 1 and 1/2 hour lunch. I went shopping at Marks and Spencer, shopping for biscuits for my mama! Initially wanted to buy a nice calender book from Borders. But too expensive, rather save up the money for other things.

I have lunch at mac, then come back here to the training site. So surprise i can access blog website from here.... heee


Wanna give thanks for my sister for giving me honor. Once i read a quote : "Its better to give honour than receive honour". She really gives me more than i should receive. I feel so loved by her. So here's a big hug to you!


Wanna give thanks to Xiang cen, she bought us wafer to eat during Tuesday Bible study! she knows that we will be hungry! So kind and understanding of her :o)

Wanna thank Yanlin and Calista for coming early to book seats for her. They are very powerful when it comes to booking seats!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:49 pm , Blogger †-Wanz- said...

Lol..better be careful of where you access you blog from if u don't want the public to read it if you're using public com. cos the web add will normally be left behind mahz..

Hmm, you'll be seeing me booking seats with kelvin later lol..I'm going for svc tonight..Yay! Tgif! looking forward to pst ulf preaching.. i'm going to church soon le..so early hor? having a.maths lesson with bro ziwei..I must pass this subj this time! Must must! pray for me bahz.. haha =)

 
At 4:12 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

hahhaha of course i know to be careful!

i realise that the address will be stored in the header bar (where u type the address)

so i try to access from another source, by logging into blogspot and view my site from there.


of course history will be left behind, but at least not so obvious heheeheheh....

 
At 4:13 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

thanks so much for booking seats... today may be a bit late.... appreciate u for standing in the gap! wowoow...

don't worry ya.... me have been praying for u :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home