Saturday, November 19, 2005

Zoo in a CAR!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to my heavenly FATHER.

Today is one of the best dinner I've ever had with my family.

We went to SAF yc to have dinner. While on the car, we were discussing how good my brother was at imitating bird's "voice" like the crow and owl.

Feeling so "proud" that we are talking about him, my brother suddenly yell loudly with the voice of a crow. When i started to talk about owl, he also start to make owl voice .... "woo... woo...woo.."

It was so funny! My father, not willing to lose out, also try to imitate like my brother. Guess what? My father's imitate Crow like a baby Crow and imitiate Owl like an old owl.

Before we know it, all of us (except my mum) started to imitate the voice of Chicken/hen, Crow and Owl. Its so noisy in the car but very fun!

It was really hilarious! We should have tape this down.

What a wonderful time God has blessed us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home