Sunday, November 27, 2005

God is in my marketplace

Recently felt that I am in auto-pilot mode in my work place....... so tired, but still able to "fly effortlessly"......

Its like so many projects suddenly coming up and I have so little time on hand to handle them. But on hindsight, I am so grateful to God for all the strength and wisdom that He has gave me during these period.

First, want to thank God that all the projects that I am undertaking is going smoothly. The IT consultants are very helpful and efficient in all my IT remedy tickets that i've logged.

Secondly, I do not have any experience in all these projects, a few times I didn't take into consideration certain factors which may hinder the success of the project, but God always bring certain issues in so that we are able to resolve on time.

Dear God, no words can describe the amt of gratitude I owe to you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home