Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bedok Auntie!


Today no cell group. Decided to use my precious saturday afternoon to "fulfill my mum and big big aunt's dream".

I went to fetch my big big aunt with my mum and brought them to Bedok Town hawker centre to have a sumptuous lunch.

After this, we went to Jalan Daud (behind Kembangang MRT) to visit another Aunt, nickname "Bedok Auntie", who is a good friend of my grand mother.


We have a great time together! She has so many trees in her house wor..... my big big aunt and mum was busying plucking fruits from her trees! They have this special equipment to trap the fruits and pull them so that they are able to fall onto the ground.

And guess who's the one busying picking up the fruits? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

They also have a very old type of metal swing in their garden, those type joined at the bottom where you can step your foot on and just keep swinging exerting pressure on it to keep swinging. This swing can sit 4 person. I use my mum's handphone to video tape them as 3 old woman are playing on the swing! hahhahahha.....

Bedok Auntie was very happy to see us. She is a very nice person. For her age, she's very healthy, very happy, very optimistic and very strong! I want to be like her when i am 80 yrs old!

Then my father drop by in the late afternoon. He insisted on "showing off" his taiqi skills! He spent the next 1 hour discussing Taiqi with Bedok Auntie and even ask her to practice Taiqi with her!

At first i thought this isn't going to be fun.... but felt so fruitful at the end of the day. Indeed, we must learn to cherish the people around us and do as many things for them as possible when they are still alive.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. i agree.. you all are so cute..so funny..haha lol =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home