Monday, August 14, 2006

Life is a Luxury

Today I am on leave!


I woke up at 10am in the morning. Took a soothing bath with Body Shop shower gel “Dewberry” and conditioned my beautiful long hair. Hahahaa…… then went out for breakfast with pinkie dog (my brother) and my mummy.


I have seafood koka noodles at a coffeeshop nearby, and proceeded to Northpoint shopping centre to buy some stationery at Popular bookshop + grocery @ Cold Storage supermarket. Tonight’s mummy gonna cook dinner. We bought some breakfast Ham + Broccoli! :o)


Right now, I am seated on my nice sofa, with my back facing balcony. Natural sunlight is in abundance. I am using it to write down this blog, so that I would not have to switch on the lights and save some cash on electricity.



It is so windy right now, the breeze are strolling pass my apartment. I am listening to Omar’s album “Free as a Bird” and am repeating on this track “Surrender”. This is beautiful music. Inside the album, there is a short verse on music:

Within each of us is a loving, magical, powerful being… a Real Self.
Music, friend that it is, cocoons us from our worries, enabling that hidden self to emerge.



I felt so close to nature suddenly. A day away from work, and coming into rest is so enriching. Life slows down suddenly. The evening sun is especially melancholy. The breeze is especially comforting. The forest outside my house is especially nice to look at.


I remember reading some books when the authors mentioned that they were writing this certain journal in a particular nice place, with beautiful sunrise, beautiful forest and garden around them. How wonderful if I can spend my whole life writing, and immersing myself in a home set up within a nature park.


Imagine staying in a cottage/Victorian/Tudor house, in an Autumn season, with the Maple trees around your cottage, and their leaves are all over the place. You have wooden fences around you and a little garden full of flowers. Wow…..



Anyway, I am day dreaming. But I am thankful to God for this imagination. At least my brain is not dead……hahahha….


To me, life can be beautiful no matter what circumstances you are in, or what has happened. We have a choice to Let go of our present, and our past, and Let God have a hand in everything we do.


Ever since I became a Christian, I have so much joy in me. I became more sensitive to the little things around me, and more appreciative of the life that God has given me. Joy of the Lord is indeed our strength.


God is my saviour, and I will always be eternally grateful to Him.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:24 pm , Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Haha.. I always daydream about living in a cottage too.. hehe

 
At 7:42 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

yes sis kless.... i know you like to see house plans.... interior design.... me too!! will always to flip those design magazines! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home