Monday, August 14, 2006

Bear one another’s burdens

“Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”

Gal 6:2



It was a great Saturday afternoon. Cell group is at 2pm. I was on my way to the kelvin’s house near Braddell mrt, with a Honey Green tea with pearl in my hand.


As I reach the house, I did not finish my bubble tea. And thus place the tea on a coffee table behind me as we gather and sit down before cell group starts.


As I have placed my green haversack together with the bubble tea, I accidentally spilled the bubble tea when I reached out for my green haversack. The pearls spilled on the floor, together with the green tea.


The next thing I did was to say a loud “Oh No!”.


Guess what happened next…..?


My cell group members seated beside me immediately reach out for tissue, cloth and whichever thing they could lay their hands on to help me wipe the floor. Ivy was diligently looking for cloth in the kitchen, Wanli was helping me wiping the floor, same for Donny, Jinghong, Adrian and Jingyi.


I felt so touched wor. Even though this may seem like a small matter, but I felt great love overflowing from them. They are faithful even in the little things. They really share my burden. Imagine the whole floor spilled with honey green tea, so sticky and unpleasant. But they are so diligent in helping me. I felt so blessed.


Thank God.


Its one thing to preach about what you believe, but another to act it out.

These brothers and sisters really glorify God in these little acts.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:25 pm , Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Yap! Love is really as simple as that, isn't it? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home