Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Joy of the Lord

It’s Monday and I am feeling happy!


I know why, it is the JOY OF THE LORD.


I’ve been feeling like this since last Monday. Even though I face some difficult issues in my work, the problems will always be resolved whenever I call upon the Holy Spirit for help. I felt empowered with greater wisdom and strength!


As I was sitting alone in a coffee shop in Aljunied, having my dinner before class, I just feel so happy eating my favourite noodles and looking at the cars passing by the roadside.


As I walk around in office, I felt that God is carrying my work load for me.


On Sunday bible study, I just felt so happy to travel back home and passing through Changi airport.


Walking on the road, where I go, I just feel so happy I am living on this earth.


I just bought a new cup to use in office, and I just feel so happy every time I look at the cup - baby blue in colour.

As I was doing my work home on weekends, I just feel so happy sitting there, flipping the textbooks and pressing on the calculator buttons.



The joy that God blesses is so full of peace and happiness.

It makes you feel so secure and contented.
Nothing can ever replace it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:40 am , Blogger olenju said...

Exactly sister. Exactly how i feel sometimes too. :)

 
At 10:00 am , Blogger Yanlin said...

me too!!! i am really feeling very happy everyday now...err...not trying to show off my relax life here...but i am really very very happy now...although i still feel very tire now, doing all the assignments & projects, but the feeling is so different...i am looking forward to meet frens now, where i felt tt it is kind of a burden last time...n i am looking forward to blade!!! :p

 
At 10:17 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

yes yanlin i am looking forward to a life like yours next year.... life is short... we should really be very happy at everything we do and take time to slow down and appreciate the things around us.....

 
At 10:18 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Dear Xiangcen, so glad u feel exactly the same as me..... this is a kind of luxury we should all strive for... :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home