Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Karaoke Night


Still remember in the past my brother wouldn’t even budge when it comes to Karaoke. But now, he’s all so excited about Karaoke and kept singing non stop. Once the remote control gets in his hands, he can at input at least 5 songs in 30 seconds. Hahhaha……

On last Wednesday night, we went to Party World karaoke. Its been a long while since I last step into Karaoke. Since like singing has become history to me……. When has this start happening?......hai….

Its like a night of picnic. But this picnic took place in a karaoke instead of a beach. My dear mum cooked fried mee hoon, and a pot of white scallops. It was so delicious holding a small plastic bowl in my hands, scooping up the mee hoon and many many scallops. My mum is such a good cook.

We sang lots of songs. I chose lots of Cass Phang’s songs. She’s the best singer in my heart. In fact, no one can ever replace her in my heart. Her singing is so powerful, so high, and I just want to be like her entirely in my singing. Doesn’t matter if I don’t have my own style, cos Cass’ simply too unique. Hahaha…..

My brother is very good in Edison Chen’s songs. And my sis’s very good in Coco Lee’s songs. Both of them are not trained in singing, but they can sing so well. Looks like an abundance of potential is in them!

We sang lots of songs the whole night, and record the whole event with Xuan’s MP3 player. It was so funny. Especially on that part my mummy started singing Trademark “Only Love”. When my mum opened her mouth to sing the starting lyrics “2 a.m……”,
we were laughing like mad.


How many more times can we go karaoke like that? I cherish every moments with my family. Praise God for such a wonderful night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home