Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wisdom in the Market Place

Am very tied up in my new responsibility.

There are many new things to learn, many things to do, many problems to overcome.

Felt so breathless unless I asked God for His strength and wisdom to go on.

Every morning before I start work, I would open up a website "Bible Gateway" where they have "Verse of the Day". This particular verse came alive before my eyes:


1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


God will provide a way.................

My new responsibility requires me to work out something in the programs and reports that I used by early Feb due to a major change in our systems. If I can't work out anything, there would be dire consequences.

And yes, God will provide a way...............

I clinged tightly on His Powerful Words and true indeed, I managed to work out something with the colleague whom I am taking over.

Sweet smelling aroma of relief seemed to descend from Heaven......

Thank you God for all that You have done for me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home