Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Angel and Mortal Award

Most "You-Happy-To-Give, I-Happy-To-Receive" Mortal - Bro. Ziwei

(he's always giving a big wide grin whenever he receive a present from his “angelS”, and keep asking me for present every week)


Most "Full-of-Xin-Ji" Angel and Most “Got-Nothing-at-all” Mortal - Yan Lin

(she just sms me this afternoon, wishing me Happy Valentine Day, saying this was from my angel! Though she claim this was really from my angel, but maybe she’s just hallucinating…..)


Most "Confused" Angel or Mortal - Wan Li

(Last Sunday during service, she keep thinking her angel is her mortal ……and she’s like in deep thoughts about this…... And she could be still pondering now…. Hahahhaa)


Most "Trusted" Angel - Xiang cen

Almost all the fake angels entrusted their gifts to their faked mortals through Xiangcen! And they just refuse to ask me to help to pass the gifts! They said they cannot trust me leh….. cos I am the chief angel?!......


Most “Pretend-Nothing-Happen” AngelDonny

This angel is very normal and calm leh……even though he may be planning something in secret…….


Most “Full-of-Goodies” MortalCalista and Jacinta

Got fruit juice, got water bottle, got many goodies…… so blessed!


Most “Contented” MortalXiaowei

No Mortal can be more contented than me….. confirmed! I only wanted a HELLO PANDA!


Most “Mission-In-The-Dark” AngelJing Hong

Gotta have a hard time guessing your mortal! heeeee


Most “Full-of-Surprises” MortalKelvin

Dunno how a secretive angel planted a very nice gift in a corner of his house……. Waiting eagerly for someone to discover it!


Most “Nice-To-Every Mortal” AngelJune

She gave a very nice shawl to the girls in the cell group!


Most “Happy-Go-Lucky” Angel Steve

Very happy in the current state and enjoying his status as an Angel-Cum-Mortal

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 7:03 pm , Blogger Yanlin said...

wey wey wey!!! ur angel really ask me to wish u happy valentine day ok...keke :p
n ur valentine day gift is with me...collect it from me this sat during cg...must remind me on fri night to bring hor...

 
At 12:21 am , Blogger Yanlin said...

ah ne xiaowei!!! i just told your angel about u want hello panda...he/she say he/she gg to buy u both the chocolate n strawberry one this sun!! so blessed!!!

 
At 3:34 pm , Blogger olenju said...

I KNOW YOUR ANGEL.

 
At 8:29 pm , Blogger †-Wanz- said...

wahhahaha! this is so funny man...like de hong xin da jiang..lol..
Ey,i'm not confused ok...i know quite a few ppl's angel le aft anaylsing thoroughly! and i've got my reason for suspecting tt my angel is my mortal ok ok ok! but thou shall not elaborate more on this..later e more i say, e more i give myself away..its already a mistake for saying tt i think my angel is my mortal...hmm

 
At 11:38 pm , Blogger Yanlin said...

Ah ne Xiaowei!!! Dun believe to Ah ne Xiangcen...
She went round to everybody blog n wrote the same thing!!!
U should now believe wat i told u abt her tt nite in SIM!!!

 
At 11:39 pm , Blogger Yanlin said...

Wanli, wakakaka...u really look very stress up last sun...u look like u r in deep tots n u keep repeating "i think my mortal is my angel" :p

 
At 6:19 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

ALL OF YOU ARE SO FUNNY AH!

 
At 9:17 pm , Blogger †-Wanz- said...

yanlin: oh haha, no la...i was thinking abt sth else...ya.. anyway, we shall see if this wk you'll finally be getting sth frm ur m-i-a angel..haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home