Saturday, December 03, 2005

How Great is our God

Yesterday was the last service in Jurong West. It was a sense of joy, coupled with bits of sadness. Everyone was busying taking photos, knowing deep in their hearts, that this familiar scene will soon be history in moments to come.

As I was driving to Jurong West, I was singing…. “Age to age He stands…. And Time is in His hands….. Glorious Redeemer…. You have paid for my life….” Immense love for God was building up in my heart. Indeed no one can know the work God has done from the very beginning. As I look at my spiritual sisters and brothers around me, I will never be able to comprehend the things that God has done, which has brought together so much blessings and happiness. My heart is happy for all of them.

As the service started, and worship began, the first worship song was what I’ve sang in the car earlier on. I was so touched. Because I know God is assuring me that He has heard me sang in the car, He has heard what I told him and He understands.

The presence of God was so strong in the auditorium. I knelt on my knees. I could feel that I love God so much. My life is nothing without Him. He is my Strong Tower, I can run to Him and be safe. I just want to surrender everything to God.

This immense feeling I’ve never felt till yesterday. It was so intense, so overwhelming. The Love seems so tangible. I thank God for His presence.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home