Friday, October 28, 2005

Fellowshipping in the Workplace!

I am so happy today.

Just received an email from a colleague from sales and marketing dept. She forwarded me an email that was written by another colleague from IT dept about prayers in the workplace.

And later she mentioned that they will have a short fellowship during lunch and discuss about the book written by Rick Warren - "Purpose Driven Life" and I was invited!

This is really a season of Christians shining for God in the marketplace.

Pastor Kong is so wise.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:13 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only read a lil of tt book and i enjoyed it. I'll say tt its a good one. I like.. Haha =p

 
At 7:25 pm , Blogger Mummy Kless said...

it's such a joy to have fellow christians in the workplace to encourage & motivate one another! :D

 
At 11:58 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

amen! feel so happy that such things are happening in the marketplace.


I really pray that God will bless ALL MARKETPLACE with MORE GOOD CHRISTIANS.


Sis kless, your marketplace is so good. 100 percent christians.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home