Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bollywood in Japan

With a cup of warm fragrant green tea right beside me, and my cutie daddy in the bathroom, I am now seated in my living room, typing down my precious thoughts.


About 2 weeks ago on a nice Saturday late afternoon, I came back from cell group. As I walked back from the bus stop to the car park below my house, I suddenly heard my father shouting at me. The scene that greeted me next was really hilarious. Till now, I can still laugh over it!


When I turn around, I saw my father HIDING BEHIND A TREE. To give you a better picture, my father has a very round and plump figure. The tree that he was using as “his hideout” was a very SLIM tree. Imagine my plumpy daddy standing behind a tall slim tree! The funny part was because my daddy is so plump, the tree cannot cover him totally. So as I look at my father from a distance, I can see my father whole body, with the tree in the middle of his body. Yet my father still thought I could not see him!


The next hysterical part was the game of hide-and-seek. Since my father was behind the tree, I tried to walk a little towards the right to see him behind the tree. In order to avoid me, my father moved a little towards the left behind the tree. Since he’s so cheeky, I decided to play along with him. So I walked towards the left, then my father shifted towards the right! So this game went on for about 20seconds around the tree in the car park! Can you believe it?!


On the second Saturday, it was a nice afternoon as well. There was no cell group due to Dr. AR Bernard conference. I was at home that day. My mum was seated at a little nice yellow chair in our small living room. I decided to “disturb” my mother. I went over to her, sit down on the floor beside her, and leaned on her body.


Then she started to take out a little plastic file full of singing lyrics and started to sing Japanese song! So with me beside her, she placed her arms on my shoulder, pat my back, and sing a beautiful Japanese song with joy. Wow…. I felt so much warmth.


Now my father has finished bathing. He has just opened a can of Carlsberg, and now reading the newspaper, and giving me his “fair” share of opinion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home