Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Frail

Frail
.... ..... .. ..


A dream shouts it’s real,
in a dream.


A man thought it was true,
in his dream.

The covenant is the sign indeed,
in the rainbow.

May the rainbow never, never break.


Is there a second rainbow?
Can You lend it to the tulip?
Through it all You must be present.
With a seeming loss all becomes clear,
That day must come, to prove Your voice right.



Give her a little portion,
To carry on each day.
The tulip needs to live,
life is too harsh.



A bruised reed You will not break,
let all is needed to understand be revealed soon.




Was reading the bible and saw this chapter in psalm. Felt inspired to write this poem - "Frail".

Psalm 131

Lord, my heart is not haughty,
Nor my eyes lofty.
Neither do i concern myself with great matters,
Nor with things too profound for me.

Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul,
Like a weaned child with his mother;
Like a weaned child is my soul within me.

O Israel, hope in the Lord
From this time forth and forever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home