Sunday, April 30, 2006

My precious daddy

I have a very wonderful father who takes good care of me when I was young. I love him very much. No matter what happens, he will always be my good father.


I love to look at the way my father eats the mango. He loves mango so much. Every time we go out for dinner, he will always find opportunity to visit fruit stalls. He likes to touch the mangoes and smell them. At one sniff, he can tell whether the mangoes are good or not. When he was young, he and his friends will always try to find some mango trees and throw stones at the mangoes. There were a few times when my father was eating mango in the kitchen, I’d take a digital camera and take video of him eating mangoes from the side.


I love to watch my father brush his teeth. He has a cute standing position and he really brushes his teeth very hard. Its very comical to hear the noise coming out from his brushing of teeth, although I always remind him not to brush so hard.


I love to “fight” with my father. He studied WUSHU and he always like to practice his skills. We like to compare whose legs can kick the highest. And we use our hands and legs to “fight” each other.


I love to touch my father’s big round stomach. I will always remind my father that his stomach is getting bigger and rounder. My father will always reply me that his stomach is not full of fats, but full of “air”. Because he always practice Qi Gong.


I love to imitate animal voices with my father. We always mimic Cuckoo, Cock, Owl, Dog, Monkey, Rat……. in the car when we go out for dinner.


I love the feeling of waiting for my father to come and fetch me when I knock off from work or lessons. I felt so blessed and happy just to see him and talk to him. I felt so secure to have a daddy always protecting and looking after me.


I love to watch my father’s expression whenever he sits down and watch the television, especially those Taiwan variety shows. He don’t really like to watch TV, but if he likes a TV program, he will enjoy it so much, that he may even giggle and laugh over it.



Nobody can take my father away from me. He is my precious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home