Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Time Of Bliss

I have a super happy dinner outing with my family tonight. A feeling of bliss is in the air.


Tonight, my father drove us to a coffee shop for dinner. He came home a little late, thus my brother and myself were very hungry.



When we reached the coffee shop, we all went ahead to order our food. I ordered Nasi Lemak. When I came back with my plate of Nasi Lemak, my brother was so surprised to see my plate of Nasi Lemak, full of many side dishes. So he called meGreedy Pig”……


5 minutes later, my father came back with his plate of Nasi Lemak as well. This time, his plate was “overflowing” with not only rice, but black sauce noodles and many side dishes as well. My brother got a very “amazed” look on his face, and his immediate response to my father – “hungry ghost”.

I nearly laugh die……


My father is a fast eater. He finished his dinner earlier than we did. So he went to the other part of the market area to shop for his favourite mangoes (I wonder why he like mangoes so much)…… After we have finished our dinner, my father was not back to the coffee shop yet. So my brother gave him a call. Guess what? My father lost his way!


After we found our father, we went to NTUC supermarket. I accompany my father to the fruits section where he started to smell the mangoes and choose the ones to buy. Looking at the way he checks the mangoes, I really feel that my father is
adorable.


Suddenly, my father has a craving for “Tang Yuan” – glutinous rice ball. So we went to get one packet to cook tonight. So happy.


We have a really good time at the supermarket. As we were on our way home, I thought of writing all these interesting memories in this blog. But I forgot what does “Tang Yuan” mean in English. So I asked my father. His answer – “Tang Yuan = Dragon Ball”.

Oh no!..... hahhahahahhaha…….

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:47 pm , Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Dragon ball... hahahahahaha. Btw, is it okay for me to link to your blog? I only check it out once in a while.

 
At 2:07 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

sure Dory! go ahead :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home