Saturday, September 24, 2005

Living waters

Recently felt that God has been bringing a lot of incidents into my life to make me realise the importance of time, and the urgency to use the resources and talent He has put into my life to bless the people around me, especially to sisters and brothers of the same household of faith.

"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith" -- Gal 6:10

This reminds me of an article i have read previously about Darlene Zschech. She wrote that she was shopping for some groceries for her children in a supermarket and as she was queueing up at the cashier counter, she saw a mother who look so poor and undernourished, standing behind her. At that instant, she had a very strong feeling - that she should bless that mother. The next thing Darlene did, she paid for all the groceries that the mother bought.

So nice of her ya.....

On last sunday service, Dr Rev Richard Roberts was talking about Jesus asking Blind Bartimaeus "What do you want Me to do for you?" At that moment, i felt very sad, because its been a very long time since i asked Jesus,

"What do you want me to do for You?"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:29 pm , Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Xiaowei, I've always felt that you are a very humble & gentle-spirited sister, and this blog makes me feel it again! You have such a soft heart! :)

 
At 7:13 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Surprise Surprise! Hmm...thinking of that, i've never yet ask Daddy Lord what He wants me to do for Him but rather always asking Him to help me do what i wanted to...Oh man, I'm so...now...

But dear sister, it's never to late to start asking Him again now...and i'm sure you'll get the answer fast and He will use you in a greater way than ever before...

And for me, i should remember to start asking now...! Thanks so much for this post because that hasn't crossed my mind before..really...danke!=)

Meanwhile, take care and hope to see ya soon. =P

peace out V
-wanz-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home