Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cafe Cartel !

Have a great time with Beverly at Cafe cartel yesterday night.

I was telling her how excited I am about Blogs...... and kept bugging her to write also! heee

Finally she's going to start writing blog since her last post in May 2005!

Great.... an inspirator here to come!


here's the poems she has written back in 2003 when she gave to me and i put it in my webby...

http://au.geocities.com/jesus_knows2002/anslife.htm
http://au.geocities.com/jesus_knows2002/embracechange.htm
http://au.geocities.com/jesus_knows2002/emotional.htm

Come What May

Whoever said that Christian life is easy,frequently, I fail to eradicate spiritual lethergy.Endless battles rage within,beyond my control it seems when faith wears thin.Sometimes, I can't help thinking life's not fair,as I silently covet for what isn't there.

Try as I might to walk in obedience,effortless it seems to belittle God's commandments.Often I struggle with a heart full of deceit,coupled with a mind governed by conceit.Forgiveness I sought repeatedly,mistakes I commit again inevitably.

Why do I allow myself to be caught in a vicious cycle,and get myself into a knot I can't untangle?Why do I always lean on my own strength,and trudge through life laboring every breath?Why do I put myself through unnecessary pain,when I can cast my cares in the Lord with much togain?

Stumble and fall,that's the heart of it all.I will not be ashamed to cry,pick myself up and not be afraid again to try.Persevere I will to the very end,till the day I claim the promise from God's hand.

Until the dawn of that day,stand strong I will come what may.Never doubting the Father's undying love, patiently awaiting guidance sent from above.My destiny I leave in His hands,complete trust I place in all His every plans.


3 Dec 2002, Tuesday By Beverly!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home