Saturday, September 17, 2005

A very UNUSUAL cell group



Today we have cell group at Bro Ziwei's house. Didn't know bro Ziwei has a dog! Its name is Casper.

Throughout my life on earth, this is the best dog I've ever seen -- it's so obedient, so cute, so quiet, and even know how to "worship" with us.

When cg was about to start, Bro Ziwei wanted to tie Casper up in the kitchen, or lock him in the room, but Casper would whine so loudly and look at us longingly.

Once, Bro Ziwei hold Casper by his two hind legs, with Casper lying on its back, and drag Casper all the way to his room! It was hilarious!

Then after trying a few alternatives, we all agree that the best way is to let loose Casper and let him walk around. When Bro Ziwei was about to start praise, Casper stood in front of him and gave Bro Ziwei a ball!

During worship, Casper slept in front of me. I took a peek at him, making sure he's really not moving before I focus on my worship. hahaha......

During preaching, Casper was lying on the ground with his hands and legs facing another cg member. After sometime, Casper decided to change his lying direction, and his whole body turn towards me, with HIS LEGS LANDING ON TOP OF MY BIBLE!

After cg ends, we have lots of fun with Casper. I massage Casper's whole body, like a therapist! And he really enjoy it wor......

Really thank God for such a wonderful dog..... ;op

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:43 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...so cute..Hrumph..I missed everything... Oh well...lol...=(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home