Thursday, September 15, 2005

Spiritual family, Little thots

It was mentioned in bible that there are seasons for everything. At this moment of my life, though I am not going through a valley, but I felt very down. Really have no mood to do my best in my work.

Thanks to my sis, she wrote lotsa stuff in her blog and she wanted me to see her blog and bro Isaiah and sis Kless' blog. So i went in during lunch hours one day, and saw the words penned down by all of them. Felt so encouraged, so touched and comforted - Bro Isaiah's love for his wife sis Kless, Sis Yvonne's inclination towards poetries, cg member's encouragements, and funny thoughts. And i can feel the tangible presence of God in my workplace!

So day by day, i will steal a little bit of lunch hours and take a look at every one's blog and i will feel so lifted up in my spirit for the rest of the day.

Now i feel so inspired to write my own blog! Thank you Father for using my spiritual family to bring love and inspiration into my life :o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:10 pm , Blogger Serene said...

hee.... welcome to the big blogging family!!

Looking forward to see all your nice nice poems and thoughts that cross ur mind too!! hee... =)

 
At 12:26 am , Blogger Mummy Kless said...

welcome welcome!!!heee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home