Sunday, September 18, 2005

Which is easier?

Recently I decided to change the way I sleep - I will sleep the opposite way, so that my head is facing the window and looking at the sky, and i will play worship song "Refuge" and just keep looking at the sky till i fall asleep.....


Its such a wonderful feeling when u sleep this way, u can almost feel that u're in the tangible embrace of God.


Yesterday night, when i was lying on my bed and looking at the sky, some thoughts began to cross my mind.


Which is easier?

To tell God you want only Him, when God has given you all the things you desire in your heart....


OR


To tell God you want only Him, when you have so many lack and dreams not come true, and you're anxious about it.


To me, the latter is harder. What about you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home