Sunday, September 18, 2005

Greater Capacity


Its been a while since I last wrote my thoughts on the Internet every since year 2001-2004. Its require lots of effort to maintain a website. Thank God for this blog, that i can write my thoughts again, in an organized way.

Today has been an eventful day. So many disappointing things happened. It goes like this....

I really love Rev Dr. Richard Roberts, he just have this talent to explain the supernatural in the most natural way, and he make his point clear, precise and motivating. And i wanted my mama to come today for 11.30am service.

But she's not coming. I felt disapointed.

Calista's grandmother is coming for healing service. So me and my sis decided to come early and book seats for them. I woke up at 9.30am (already v late cos we plan to drive out at 9.50am)...... only to realise that my father is using the toilet..... for 20 mins!

We drove quickly to burger king and grab a burger. Some unpleasant things happened but i tell myself not to meditate on the negative things....

So many red lights on the way, so frustrating.

Finally reach church at 10.55am, only to meet with heavy rain and full church carpark.

We ran in the rain and reach church lobby and usher told us we must queue at the stairs.

Thank God that the usher told us wheel chair bound patients can go in by another lift and they have reserved seats for them. This really assured me.

By the grace of God, we managed to find two seats beside the reserved area and seat near my cg member's grandmother. We reserve another four for my cg members or xuan's cg members.

Frustrating part was the usher keep coming to us and wanted us to give up the seats even during praise. Know its their duty, and members should not be late for service, but me and my sis already gave up 2 seats, and we are keeping only 2 more seats.

Finally we gave up all the seats.

And tears just keep flowing as i sing praise.

To serve God and our spiritual family require a very big heart. So many unpleasant things happened today but sometimes it just happened when we are serving God because we are all humans and not perfect.

Yesterday, bro Ziwei was preaching that to have greater capacity is to have a BIGGER HEART.

i think these are only the beginning. There's more to come and God will give me a greater capacity and wisdom to turn all the negative events into positive consequences and to be one of the many "lights" to shine in the midst of every darkness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home