Thursday, August 16, 2007

Duck Tour

Today has been such an eventful day!! My mum has been longing to go for a ducktour since a few years back but I always told her its too expensive for a Singaporean since this is just a city tour. But really felt a prompting from God to fulfill my mum's desires no matter how insignificant it may seem to me.

Also, my mum hopes to bring her elder sister (which is my big big aunti) out to eat, shop and walk around. Cos my big big aunt is very old. So today, we brought her and her grandson out for the duck tour! It was so fun and hilarious to travel in the duck tour with a little baby of less than 1 year old!

Thank God for a wonderful time, for a good weather, for my dear brother Pinkie and sister Xuan, who make this trip a great one by taking care of the baby ;o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home