Thursday, August 09, 2007

When you're spring cleaning your own mess, its never about you alone!!!

Here my brother is FINALLY cleaning up his MESSESSSSSSSSSSSS accumulated since dinoasuar agesssssss........

A pile of treasures and rubbish lying here and there.......
Thumping once every 5 mins!


And i am not spared!

He came to me with recycle papers, cds.......oldies.....boxes......asking me innocently if i will need these........ or if i'll use that.........

those tthings are super dirty and dusty lor..........

Now he is fixing up the new shelf he bought @ Ikea............. think i am expected to help!

hahhahahhaha.........

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:07 pm , Blogger Yanlin said...

haha, ah ne xiaowei, me too...had been packing my room for these few days, so many things that i feel that is useful yet i wont use...

gave my dad one big pack of post it notes, some scotch tape, a double sided tape, all yellow yellow old old le, gave my bros a box of waste paper...keke

 
At 11:10 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

haahahhah ya lor......... so many things to "donate" away........ heee...

hope u finished packing already....going off soon..... prepare ur heart & look forward to this new journey in ur life :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home