Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bon Voyage to YANLIN

Dear ah ne,

Take care and jia you as you further ur studies in US.

I've composed a little poem for you as a little gift.
As you set off to this faraway place, I pray for God's peace to be with you.



Tan Yan Lin

The wait is finally over,
Assurances too good to be true,
Now is the voyage to a faraway place.

Your Promises are forever real,
Anchoring my heart in Truth and Love,
Nurture my faith strongly as You are with me,
Longing to shine your glory like never before,
I hold Your plan dearly in my heart,
Need you so much more than ever.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:49 pm , Blogger Yanlin said...

hi ah ne,
m so touched that u composed a poem for me!!!
i had touched down US yesterday 5.30 US time, which is 6.30am ur time
thank God, i didnt really suffer alot from the jetlag, seems to adapt to the time difference quite well..
n i woke up at 6.30am this morning!!! Which is the time that i told myself i should wake up everyday...
feel a little achievement..keke

 
At 1:09 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

thats really great ah ne......... so when are u having school???????

how's ur room like? can take pictures and show us! :o)

 
At 7:19 pm , Blogger Yanlin said...

m having school the mon after next...next mon is my orientation...

but guess i will b quite bored bcos public transport is not easily available here... :(

my room ar...very disappointing leh...maybe i can take photos of the scenery outside my room for u to c..keke

 
At 7:47 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

u can buy car or rent car? heard its cheap over there......


i look forward to ur photos on ur blog!!!!! Room + scenery!!! share more with us about ur life over there! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home