Friday, August 03, 2007

Alert!

Really feel that everyday we're prone to devils' attack if we are not careful. Especially after Mike Connell's ministry, I felt an even greater need and awareness to prepare myself to fight the spiritual battle everyday, regardless if its big or small.


1 Peter 5:8 (New International Version)

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.


And so i'll pray, that I am an ambassador of God everyday, and I fight a victorious battle with satan everyday, and my heart will be filled with overflowing Love of God for Love is the greatest of all. With this, I felt empowered to pick myself up everytime I am attacked by the stupid evil things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home