Friday, January 30, 2009

Music ~ Eternal Blossom

Not sure if you've heard of Sun's Eternal Blossom..... this is a chinese song which was broadcasted together with the Szechuan earthquake video clip.....


Recently thanks to Kristy and Gerard, who blessed my sister with Light of the City album, and there was this song "Eternal Blossom" sang by Sun....


Whenever I hear this song, I will feel so touched by the music and lyrics. It gives me a very comforting, noble, slightly melancholic and loving feeling. All kinds of emotions are mired in this little track that stir up every wild imagination and nostalgic memories.


I just felt so loved by God as I listen to this little track.


Thank God for music, and the people who put this all together.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home