Sunday, January 25, 2009

Praise & Worship with Anointed cg guitarist - my Darling meimei

This CNY is one of the best I’ve ever had. Because I had a very good time with my darling sister.


There were some difficult periods that my sister and I had gone thru together. I feel that in year 2009, God has brought us closer. I am very grateful for all that my sister has done for me. Her love for me is unconditional. She can put down everything just for me. She’s very wonderful to me, very loving and sacrificial as a sister to me.


Today, we had a very fruitful time together. I thank God that my sister is such an anointed cg guitarist. I felt the presence of God as we sang. It was so enjoyable and heart lifting.


She gave me a long list of songs, and I chose. We sang the following songs:

· I’m on fire
· The Greatest thing in all my life
· Awesome in this place
· As the deer
· Come Holy Spirit
· Eagles Wings
· Fall
· First
· God is great
· In the Presence of Jehovah
· Like the woman with the issue of blood
· Mengenal-mu (Chinese)


I’m very touched as I sang these songs, especially the last 3 songs.


Lyrics: Like the Woman with the Issue of Blood

Like the woman with the issue of blood
We press in, we press in
Like the blind man waiting patiently
We press in through the crowd
Then suddenly A touch from heaven
Jesus came and rescue me
Then suddenly A touch from heaven
Jesus came and set me free


Lyrics: In the Presence of Jehovah

In the presence, of Jehovah
God Almighty Prince of Peace
Troubles Vanish
Hearts are mended
In the presence of the King



I LOVE YOU SISTER.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home