Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Little pebbles

Was walking along the road on my way home when I saw the soil and rocks on the pavement. Suddenly I feel that it is so wonderful to be alive, to be able to walk on the pavement, to be able to breathe the air that I breath.


Life is too short to be angry, too vulnerable to be unhappy. Recently I have learnt, that it is so important that we must do the RIGHT THING no matter how intense our emotions are, irregardless of the circumstances and the people around us. The good works that we do is not to earn the praises of man, but God will honour us for all that we have done, God sees, and our labour will not be in vain. We always reap what we sow.


I have learnt, that TRUE CHARACTER is when we’re so overwhelmed, yet we esteem other people’s interests higher than ourselves, when we’re able to let go, and let God, when we’re able to submit to higher authority in the face of injustice, when we’re able to show care and concern to the people around us even when we’re feeling angry, when we’re able to love our enemies, when we’re always trying our best to bless the people around us in the midst of pain and hurts.


I just cherish my family and friends so much. I want to bless them with all that I’ve because God is Love. In the midst of everything, the joy of God is my strength. Righteousness will always overcome darkness. The light of God will shine in the midst of darkness. God is faithful.


Life is too short. I wouldn’t want to waste it. I will DO THE RIGHT THING NO MATTER WHAT. I will try my best to be a person of integrity and good character. I want to go heaven one day, and hear from God personally, “Well done my princess, Xiaowei”.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home