Saturday, April 26, 2008

Death of a loved one

This was forwarded to me by a friend, whose friend's wife died from cancer. He shared the whole journey in his blog. Reading his blog down the months, posts by posts, is like walking back in history painful moments. You will realise how powerful blog can be, in bringing life, or death, joy or grief, encouragement or discouragements. It is like a friend who is always there for you.


I nearly teared when I read his blog, and he made me felt so deep that life is so much more than the desires you have in your heart. It is so much more than what you wanted and God hasn't given you. What really matters, is if you have blessed someone today? If you have done something great for a loved one today? If you have really loved with all your heart and deed?


It is so painful for him, I can feel his pain when I read those articles. This person is so strong. I am very very proud of him, and I truly believe God is too. When you read this blog, you will cherish your life and your loved ones even more, and all other things..... doesn't really matter anymore.....



http://jokwan.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-08T17%3A00%3A00%2B08%3A00




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home