Saturday, November 24, 2007

THANK YOU MOUSE!




I can't express how much I love this bag, & how grateful I am to my lovely sister Xuan. She knows me so well, not only my preferences but also my needs. I will take good care of this bag, will cherish it well. Thank you so much Xuan.




The pink one was given to me by Xuan too when she came back from her student exchange in Paris. She scrimped & save to buy me this bling bling bag.....

The silver bling bag is given to me by my mummy.

I love you!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:13 pm , Blogger Sabrina said...

Wow your bag is super chic! Very nice! So blessed to have such loving family members :)

 
At 10:20 pm , Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

hey Sabie........what does chic means??????? is it a kinda slang? heeeeee

 
At 11:10 pm , Blogger Sabrina said...

err... haha... i picked it up from somewhere... think it's similar to being fashionable, trendy??!!

 
At 11:12 pm , Blogger Sabrina said...

by the way, I love this indonesian worship song!!! :) brings back many fond memories of Emerge hee... and oh, I left a comment on your 'Short and Sweet' entry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home