Sunday, November 11, 2007

A lovely day

Felt so good at service today. Singer Carola really brought in the presence of God with her singing and sharing on stage. I bought a very thick book with hard cover by Rev Dr. Ulf Ekman.


This book of over 400 pages is a compilation of Pastor Ulf Ekman's sermons. Many of them have previously been published in the Swedish Christian weekly newspaper Magazinet and have been much appreciated by its readers. Romans 10:17 says, Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God, which is why preaching and teaching from the Word of God has always been a cornerstone in the work of Word of Life Church, both in Sweden and on the mission field. Thousands of people have been touched by the power of the message and can testify that their lives have been changed. Now, this teaching is available in published form, through All Things Are Possible. The teaching is divided into the following categories:Salvation and foundations of faith, Faith, Nation and community, An overcoming life, Reach out!, Prayer, Church and family, Finance, Created to bear fruit, Commitment and sanctification, Life with the Holy Spirit and Healing.Hard covered book, 404 pages.
http://webshop.ulfekman.org/asp/product.asp?from=2&idp=270


I am thinking of bringing this book to my office so that I can read the Word of God during lunch time for a short while before I resume my work. I believe this will strengthen my heart, and constantly remind me that I am the Salt of the Earth and the Light of the World in my marketplace as well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home