Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mornings

Mornings are so important.........

I realise that whenever you start off your day with a great & beautiful morning, the rest of your day will fall in the right place. Your mood will be good, your brain will be creative, your heart will be happy & your work will be productive.

I did a few good things to make sure my mornings are good..... I have set a few reminders in my handphone which will remind me every morning certain prayers I should make. To me, I treat it like a confession that I read out loud & invite God into my world every day.

Like what Dr. Joyce Meyer mentioned in her few audio CD (in Albert's blog)...... devil can ruin our day just by attacking us in the morning, cos that's the time when we wake up weak & defenceless........ if we succumb to devils' plot in the morning, we will feel lousy the whole day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:15 am , Blogger olenju said...

Dear wei, I do so agree with you!! :) Mornings are beautiful. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home