Saturday, September 01, 2007

To Pinkie Dog & Mouse

I felt that I need to confess my gratitude and thankfulness to my beloved Pinkie Dog (my brother) and Mouse (my sister Xuan).

Today is a rest day for pinkie after a week of hard work. But the first thing he did for me when he woke up is to help me solve my laptop keyboard problem (which I told him on Friday). He is so nice to me and I really appreciate it. He even helped me do more than what I have asked him to help in --> like checking my laptop for virus and cleaning it up....etc.

For Xuan, I want to say all these mushy things to you before I change my mind. You are forever the best sister I could ever have, and God has placed you in my life to make me a better person. No matter what, you must noe that I'm always trying my best. And God is the Head of our family. I want to stay beside you in my mansion in heaven.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home